Biggest TIP GIVEN

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please give details why and reasons

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was referring to a money type tip

robertk

Bronze Member
May 16, 2023
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
White's Spectra v3i
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't recall the biggest I've left. I do recall one that I guess seemed big at the time. I remember because my girlfriend at the time (now my wife) was aggravated and thought I just left that much because the waitress was cute. 😱

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
While I consider myself a generous tipper, nothing compares to the tip I got 10 years ago…. My old lady customer would give me a $40 tip every year for Christmas, as I would get from a lot of customers $10-$100 over the years…. But this one Christmas she gave me a “stupid bronze statue “ that her late husband bought years ago. If I can lift it, I can have it she said….sold it to a gallery in Naples FL for $4500. Found out later they sold it for $12K

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While I consider myself a generous tipper, nothing compares to the tip I got 10 years ago…. My old lady customer would give me a $40 tip every year for Christmas, as I would get from a lot of customers $10-$100 over the years…. But this one Christmas she gave me a “stupid bronze statue “ that her late husband bought years ago. If I can lift it, I can have it she said….sold it to a gallery in Naples FL for $4500. Found out later they sold it for $12K
WOW :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread