What's new

Bill Wyman "The ROLLING STONES"

EverestJumper

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 18, 2013
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
DIGS Metal detecting, go to u-tube look up
Bill Wyman Medal detector
 
Hey Everest,

No Shinola? I always liked him. Thanks for the heads up. Seems he has his own detectrator, too.

bill-wyman-metal-detector.jpg
Rolling Stone Bill Wyman introduces...a signature metal detector?

billwymanprofilepic.png
 
And how did this end up here? You need to restrict this forum to moderators only. This is reserved for the Best of the Best.
 
That is cool! Another one of my heros, especially later on when he formed the "Rhythm Kings".
 

Respond to your sig, you might be right. My first engagement, I had the ring paid for 12 hours when she lost it the ocean in NJ. It came off her finger and disappeared instantly. I'm still waiting to catch the fish that ate it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom