bionic Mumszie

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Mumszie. The gold is awaiting for you.

getwelllsoon.gif

Attachments

• getwelllsoon.gif
    getwelllsoon.gif
    33.6 KB · Views: 357
The therapy seems to be worse than the actual surgery but I'm working on getting through it. I am hoping I will be back in the water and finding some good stuff before spring break. Watch out... here I come!

mumszie said:
The therapy seems to be worse than the actual surgery but I'm working on getting through it. I am hoping I will be back in the water and finding some good stuff before spring break. Watch out... here I come!
Mumszie good luck on your new knee can't wait to see you on the beach.

Jonnie

Somebody run an excal II over her knee and put the video on YouTube.

Therapy stinks, but those folks know what they're doing and you'll be so glad you did it.

Look forward to seeing back in action soon! :icon_thumleft:

Mumszie
good to hear your on the mend, don't forget to notch out the knee when you start back or you will be digging every swing ::)

don't forget about your knees when you go through the MD's at airports. I forgot, & they pulled me aside to do a body search. I guess you can get a card from your doc saying you have bionic knees. I felt really stupid!

I'm about to blow this joint. The roommate is a bonifide nut case and I am ready to get outta dis joint! LOL They took out my staples this morning all 37 of them but I swear it looked like there were at least a hundred! LOL Just waiting on my daughter to come get me. I'm doing well ... very little pain.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back