What's new

bird button

fatsmahoney

Sr. Member
Joined
May 3, 2007
Messages
273
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
great lakes
Detector(s) used
whites XLT-E- series
no back mark any idea of age or mfg.
 

Attachments

  • 164.webp
    164.webp
    214.9 KB · Views: 241
  • 160.webp
    160.webp
    200.7 KB · Views: 233
  • 164.webp
    164.webp
    214.9 KB · Views: 238
  • 160.webp
    160.webp
    200.7 KB · Views: 225
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0
Looks like it one piece with a shank. If it is and from what I can see. I'm thinking late 1800's to real early 1900's I think they call that type of button a "pierced button"
 
Upvote 0
vayank54 said:
Looks like it one piece with a shank. If it is and from what I can see. I'm thinking late 1800's to real early 1900's I think they call that type of button a "pierced button"

agreed late 1800s
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom