What's new

birthday present

Scalper

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
1,217
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Curitiba, Brazil
On my way to the store I stopped off at a little two teller bank . I went in and asked the teller if she had any halves , she said of yes lots of them. She pulls out this envelope marked $60.00 in 1/2 pieces . She then asked me if I want them opened and said no and headed out pretty excited . As I was ripping the envelope apart I said to my friend there is a bunch of keepers in here ... well I ended up getting 25 40% s out of $60.00 .... nice little b-day present from the silver gods 8)
 

Attachments

  • spanks ebay 50.webp
    spanks ebay 50.webp
    125 KB · Views: 418
Upvote 0
thanks packerbacker I was pretty happy with the ratio...hopefully the 2 boxes I ordered will produce just as well lol
 
Happy birthday Scalper,

20% is a terrific ratio - I'd love to get that on halves all the time or, half the time, ha,ha.

Best wishes,
TSNF
 
What a deal......$75 worth of silver......only costs $12.50 and you still have $47.50 to spend on your BD party. Congrats.... HH Gayle
 
Hey thanks everyone ... I had a great b-day and those 40% helped too.... yeah 20%+ keepers if only that would happen more ..ahhahahha wishful thinking , well HH to everybody
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom