What's new

Bit of a let down

mm12000

Full Member
Joined
May 18, 2007
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Today I bought 2 boxes and 86 bucks loose. I got nada from the loose, and 5 NIFC's and 3 proofs (1 heavily circulated), but no silver. I suppose it could have been worse, lol.
 
Upvote 0
Been there, done that! I purchased 4 boxes last week, just went thru the 3rd one, and have been skunked on silver. Found 1 74D double die and 1 87P, but that is the extent of it. Oh well, I have had skunks before, and I expect I will get some again.
 
mm12000 said:
...2 boxes and 86 bucks loose....I suppose it could have been worse,

Yes, it could have been worse you could have not been able to get a $1086 refund. >:(

Isn't this a great hobby? No matter how much you spend ($3000 for me last week) you get every cent back. ;D ;D ;D
 
cyberdan said:
mm12000 said:
...2 boxes and 86 bucks loose....I suppose it could have been worse,

Yes, it could have been worse you could have not been able to get a $1086 refund. >:(

Isn't this a great hobby? No matter how much you spend ($3000 for me last week) you get every cent back. ;D ;D ;D

True!
It's like playing a fully refundable slot machine!
 
TXTim said:
True! It's like playing a fully refundable slot machine!

I would probably end up getting tendinitis in my elbow on that slot machine. I guess I would rather have my bad back with the boxes. :o :(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom