What's new

Bitter sweet find

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
1,259
Reaction score
1,209
Golden Thread
1
Location
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This morning on my way to the water the proprietor of one of the dive shops stopped me and told me that one of her customers had lost his wedding ring last month. He left her all his contact info and she remembered what it looked like. About 2 minutes into the hunt I got it.


I called him when I got home and asked him to describe what he recently lost while on his honeymoon and he did. To a T. I told him not to rush out and replace it because I had it and would send it back to him. Man was he excited.


A nice two tone 14K at 8 grams. Man that could have bought a text book. Oh well, like my wife says..."It's good karma".

Thanks for looking and Good luck out there!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0313.webp
    IMG_0313.webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 278
Upvote 0
Nicely done! Congrats! Here's hoping you get a 2nd Honorable mention!

My personal feeling is that the JOY of the ring finding it's owner trumps the joy we get keeping the ring.
 
outstanding.gif
Outstanding tnt-k9. Thanks for sharing...
 
Needs to be more people out there like you!! I agree with the comment above. Congrats for being the "good" guy. In my opinion I am one as well, im sure i could get a few references on the subject...lol
 
Nicely done! Congrats! Here's hoping you get a 2nd Honorable mention!

My personal feeling is that the JOY of the ring finding it's owner trumps the joy we get keeping the ring.
That's the way I feel...the feeling I get from returning the ring is much better than the money I would make from selling it.
 
Good job tnt-k9!
 
Your a good man tnt-k9! That is a nice ring too!
 
That is a nice prize. 8gr. of 14kt.gold is super.
 
You did a good deed... its gonna come back and help you get hundreds more Happy hunting!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom