What's new

black onyx with diamonds

herb n surf

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2011
Messages
691
Reaction score
260
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Fl.
Detector(s) used
whites' Pi Pro, Dual Field, and fisher labs' Cz21 , BH Land Star, BH 3300 ,Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Went detecting this morning the lord looked out for me . Found the second ring this week with diamonds . This is a mens' black onyx ring with 6 diamond chips . I also found a men's titinium ring a little later. Not gold but better then my last hunt . Always good to see diamonds in the scoop . Thanks for looking .
 

Attachments

  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    17.7 KB · Views: 528
Upvote 0
Looks like a real keeper! Two rings a day would be fabulous!
 
herb n surf, those are beautiful ring finds! :headbang:

Congratulations! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

Lorraine
 
Wow! Nice onyx ring. Hope to see it at the meeting.
 
Herb n surf, check your mail.

Ralph (Montauk3)
 
that ring is cool herb, pop gave me one that he bought 50 yrs. ago with just one diamond chip in it and i love it i used to wear it but i kept losing it and finding it then i scracthed the onx somehow, im gonna clean it up and resize it and have a jewerly guy put one of the diamonds i got in it from a find and wear it again :icon_pirat:
 
Good to see a mans ring instead of all the Gilly, fufu stuff! ;D

Now if I can get my act together I'D be looting the coast. :thumbsup:

WTG! herb
 
Crackerjohn , now that you mentioned it ,I remember back 1973 I found my first ever find using a homemade metal detector .It was a mens' gold black onyx ring . The detector was a wooden broomstick w/ a homemade coil soldered to a transiter radio .The ring was found the second I first turned it on.(pure a-- luck)The ring was right at my feet . I have been hooked ever since.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom