What's new

Blast from the past!

47thelement

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked up a machine roll from a Bof A today that got me really excited! It was a machine roll from The Sand's Hotel & Casino!

I'm thinking most slot machines have gone to paper tickets atleast 5 years ago. And I think the Sand's was blown up about 10 years ago (I could be wrong).

Not a single silver in the roll, but I got cool wrapper.
 
Upvote 0
Piercesdad said:
Picked up a machine roll from a Bof A today that got me really excited! It was a machine roll from The Sand's Hotel & Casino!

I'm thinking most slot machines have gone to paper tickets atleast 5 years ago. And I think the Sand's was blown up about 10 years ago (I could be wrong).

Not a single silver in the roll, but I got cool wrapper.

Some people collect casino stuff.... you might just search ebay to be sure. Could make some profit that way.
 
Cool find. :thumbsup:
A friend of mine last week sold three casino door
keys on eBay for $27.00. You might want to save
the paper roll.

The Sands, home to Dan Tanna.
 
People collect the darndest things. My brother bought a used LP album from some unheard of big hair band from the 80's put it on ebay and it sold for $270. People will buy anything.

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom