petersra
Hero Member
- Joined
- Apr 26, 2006
- Messages
- 577
- Reaction score
- 14
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- a few miles from the ocean
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Tiger Shark + Cheap Radio Shack + Whites DF PI + Aquasound
I have been going to the beach a few times a week since January. Not much to show for my efforts. Pickings are slim this time of year. My previous 4 hour hunts yielded $0.49 and the one before that only $0.76, so I decided to mix it up a bit and finally had something to dig up for this 7-1/2 hour hunt. Most were deep and green or black. $5.88 in change, 1 game token, 1 silver ring (Before and after), 1 junk ring, 1 - 1.3g gold blob (I think it might be a gold filling or a gold tooth that went through the crematory process. Gold is gold and I'll take it.), 4 - 50 cal machine gun bullets, various other bullets and about 8 lead weights. All in all, not a bad day for this time of year. Won't be any new drops around here for quite a while yet. You Florida diggers are lucky dogs to have an early start to your season. However, I am sure the northern bunch is saying I am lucky because there is still snow on the frozen ground up there
Happy hunting to ya where ever you are. Ralph
Happy hunting to ya where ever you are. RalphAttachments
Upvote
0







