What's new

bling bling!

colorado14ers

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2010
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Naples, Fl
Detector(s) used
whites M6, Surfmaster PI
I found this at the beach, I thought it was silver when i found it but its just a cheap metal :laughing7:. Oh well maybe next time ill get a good one ;D

P.S- this pic is with my new camera, takes a nice close up dont it? :tongue3:
 

Attachments

  • ring 001.webp
    ring 001.webp
    61.6 KB · Views: 576
  • ring 002.webp
    ring 002.webp
    38.1 KB · Views: 564
Upvote 0
still is a ring.. counts in my book. :thumbsup:
 
That is right i would rather find any kind of ring rather than a pull tab or a bottle cap. When you get home and you examine it there might be a name inside and you could give it back to the owner,it gives you something to do. When i find a ring i immediatly put it in my pouch and keep detecting. it gives you an adreniline rush to keep on hunting.
 
Congrats !! ANY ring is a Great find!!
I've found one tiny ring in the last 6 months(more or less) of searching,
Maybe silver, maybe not, think it's a babies ring.
Keep hitting the beaches in the morning & you'll get your Bling !! Gaaronteeed !!
Good day, & Great Digs, Herbie
 
Wow, that is one godawful looking monstrosity!
Who wore that?
:dontknow:

I would have thought opal and pearls when if I found it, too bad its junk.
Keep digging!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom