Blisstool Demonstration in White Plains, NY 8-15-12

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
On Wednesday, August 15, 2012, The Hudson Valley History Detectives, of White Plains, New York, will host the exclusive American Distributors of the Blisstool metal detector Products for a demonstration and side-by-side depth and sensitivity comparisons with other machines including the Minelab GPX 5000, CTX 3030, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Sand Shark, Cibola, Garrett AT Pro - and more!

If you are in the area and would like to attend, email me at [email protected] for the time and address. Check out our Club Facebook page for updates http://facebook.com/HudsonValleyHistoryDetectives

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On Wednesday, August 15, 2012, The Hudson Valley History Detectives, of White Plains, New York, will host the exclusive American Distributors of the Blisstool metal detector Products for a demonstration and side-by-side depth and sensitivity comparisons with other machines including the Minelab GPX 5000, CTX 3030, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Sand Shark, Cibola, Garrett AT Pro - and more!

If you are in the area and would like to attend, email me at [email protected] for the time and address. Check out our Club Facebook page for updates http://facebook.com/HudsonValleyHistoryDetectives

Wow that sounds like its gonna b a great time over there wish I were closer to go. Thanks for all the info on it

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thread from 2012 -

We did depth tests at 8” in heavily mineralized soil with two targets, a Liberty Silver Dime, and a 14K gold men’s wedding band (5-grams). We dug two plugs, and pushed the targets into the wall of the hole, then refilled it and tamped it down.

Tests were done with a normal walking and hunting swing approach and pass over, and pinpointing the targets (just swinging directly over the targets). Using MINIMAL Discrimination (set just above Iron), the following machines either struggled with or missed one, or both targets:

CTX 3030; XP Deus; Whites DFX; Tesoro Lobo Super Traq; Whites V3i; Fisher F75; Bounty Hunter Platinum; Garrett AT Pro.

The Bisstool V3 with an 11” coil nailed both targets clearly from every direction it approached from. Every other machine struggled, and even the XP Deus owner and the three CTX 3030 operators said they probably would not have dug the signals they were getting. When I popped the Tesoro Lobo Super Traq into ALL METAL, I could hear both targets clearly, but NOT in Discriminate mode. There ARE drawbacks to the Blisstool.

It is not a beginner machine, and is a one tone, multi-knob Monster! The coils are NOT interchangeable between machines, and are made for the specific machine they are to be used on. They are expensive. So there are NO aftermarket coils, or replacing yours with one off of Ebay. It hits on ALL Metal, even with full discrimination, but the signal is “broken” and has a different modulation than no-ferrous targets. So you are still getting signals, no silent discrimination.

Because the machine has to go back to Bulgaria for repairs, it takes a long time and shipping is expensive. l don’t know who pays all the shipping involved. I was certainly impressed by its ability to nail a silver dime in hot dirt at 8”. It sounded like a quarter at 4” with the CTX 3030 and XP Deus. Just saying..

Feb 16, 2013
I have been using the Blisstool for over a year and have been very pleased with this deep seeker. I have been relic & coin hunting for 27 years and been amazed at the finds I've made in hammered spots. I've found stuff in spots that were no longer producing finds.i have found bullets at 14" easily with the Blisstool. I like the machine so much I have begun helping Blisstool America sell machines. I have a Facebook business page called Blisstool America. I am a global moderator moderator for Blisstool America forum and we sell the Bliss at Blisstool America web site. I have a YouTube channel Metal Detecting Northern Virginia by Craig Talley. The Blisstool is a relic hunters dream machine for cleaning up sites that no longer produce.

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

DannyB1954

Nov 29, 2015
Pahrump, Nv.
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, DFX, V3i. TDI SL
Fischer F-75, F-19, CZ7a Pro.
Garrett Infinium, ATX
Nokta AU Gold, Racer, Simplex, legend
Minelab Explorer SE
Tesoro Lobo ST, Tejon, Compadre
Teknetics Omega 8500
XP ORX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If it works why change it? The Model "T" ford worked too. People today would like a bit more.
The Outlaw came out in 2012? I thought it was basically a remake of the Bandito series.
I took the Lobo St out day before yesterday. I was in a dig everything mood. I had fun with it, but not enough to make it my go to machine.
Electronics have come a long way in the last 10 years in both power and energy savings. Tesoro didn't take advantage of any of it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread