39.3 KB · Views: 568
Last edited:

saltwater_max

Jan 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
All Brands,Whites Garrett,Tesoro,Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This Blisstool comes with both coils the stock 11" dd and 15" DD coils and the control box cover. This machine has 2 yrs left on the transferable warranty is in excellent condition. $1150 shipped in the lower 48 or will trade for a similar condition/aged White V3i w/wireless headphones and xtra coil.

This is a good deal! Better act now,Spring is coming!

Charles (Sabre)(Tx)

Mar 19, 2008
Cuero, Texas
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Fors CoRe, Minelab Excaliber II & Explorer XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is one...of the deepest seeking...VLF units around. I own one.

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im not in the market for a new detector. But would like to know how it holds up against your F75? It looks well made, would it find small gold?

saltwater_max

Jan 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im not in the market for a new detector. But would like to know how it holds up against your F75? It looks well made, would it find small gold?

Super deep,high freq,probably be awesome on gold,I was digging 10 plus inches with mine

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I own the F75 and already know what it can do. I was curious how it compared with Blisstool. The outside looks like it was a well thought out detector. Do you know who designed it, the guy(s) who built it? I don't know anything about Blisstools. Not to take anything away from the Blisstool, but I dig 10' inches all day long and more with the F75 in the right conditions.

saltwater_max

Jan 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I own the F75 and already know what it can do. I was curious how it compared with Blisstool. The outside looks like it was a well thought out detector. Do you know who designed it, the guy(s) who built it? I don't know anything about Blisstools. Not to take anything away from the Blisstool, but I dig 10' inches all day long and more with the F75 in the right conditions.

The blisstool is a machine that was designed for the toughest grounds around, it has potential to go 10 plus n the toughest ground you will get into,as far as well made it is a very solid unit that weighs under 3 lbs

OP
OP
Wayne P

Wayne P

Mar 28, 2010
Fayetteville, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Blisstool and Fisher F 75 SE
The BLISSTOOL metal detectors are developed and manufactured in Bulgaria by Ahmed Merchev and his company BLISSTOOL, which is especially created for this purpose and is fully specialized in the field of metal detecting. His parent company KIBERTRON is specialized in the field of robotics and its purpose is creation of humanoid robots with unprecedented characteristics and opportunities, which includes development and implementation of a whole host of innovative technologies and products.

I have dug pull tabs at 16-18" aand shotgun shells at 14" with it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread