D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 12, 2016 Thread Owner #1 I know.....just throw in un-ID'able pile rite? Thot I would give the poor bugger a chance. That mark you see isn't a hit mark, it is like a raised knob. Attachments IMG_8038.webp 787.4 KB · Views: 78 IMG_8039.webp 572 KB · Views: 74 IMG_8040.webp 795.4 KB · Views: 78 IMG_8041.webp 657.8 KB · Views: 84
I know.....just throw in un-ID'able pile rite? Thot I would give the poor bugger a chance. That mark you see isn't a hit mark, it is like a raised knob.
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia May 13, 2016 #2 No idea. The glass sort of looks like it could be pelt or vitro but I'm just guessing.