What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Boach, Pin or What?

erfranks

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2021
Messages
813
Reaction score
1,103
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cape Coral, Fl
Detector(s) used
Nautilus DMC-2B
Minelab Equinox 800
White TRX pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this today. I dug both pieces with in 6 inches of each other. I do not know if one piece. Or two pieces. So I took pictures of both. Is it a pin or booch. Has anyone seen anything like this. It does look like missing stone or gem. But just can not tell. What do you think? Does it even go together?
 

Attachments

  • 4F487A0B-BE16-4EEB-85A3-6133F125CFE8.webp
    4F487A0B-BE16-4EEB-85A3-6133F125CFE8.webp
    339.5 KB · Views: 98
  • EE4E2C79-E552-48AA-919E-0129B01954D0.webp
    EE4E2C79-E552-48AA-919E-0129B01954D0.webp
    197.5 KB · Views: 59
  • 00C3F2C1-248B-4FF8-BB7E-99056FA704FC.webp
    00C3F2C1-248B-4FF8-BB7E-99056FA704FC.webp
    193.9 KB · Views: 57
  • A2B12AA9-7F2C-4BC5-8703-5B7AABAC00E8.webp
    A2B12AA9-7F2C-4BC5-8703-5B7AABAC00E8.webp
    272.3 KB · Views: 58
  • 5424EBBA-7E65-48F9-A699-647ABFFD849D.webp
    5424EBBA-7E65-48F9-A699-647ABFFD849D.webp
    294.8 KB · Views: 64
Looks to me that they go together. There was a stone ( glass, foil back maybe ) , or cab, in the center. You can see the attachment points on the back for a pin. Costume jewelry brooch. I agree. Cool find.
 
Upvote 1

Similar threads

Replies
12
Views
1K
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED What is it?
Replies
24
Views
2K

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom