What's new

Boardwalk Ripped Out in Atlantic City ?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,912
Reaction score
76,370
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
do My eyes Deceive me ?
Or is the Boardwalk ripped up in front of , or at least next to Convention Hall ?

00aaa.webp


older view
oldr.webp
 
Last edited:
Jeff, how do you find this ****?

It sure looks like it. If it is, I am betting the locals aren't talking. I am also betting you just made a few enemies and a lot of friends.
 
they wont get over it - believe me - got a bunch of guys that left TNET cause I was posting tips like yours
I made some friends but made a bunch of enemies too - I got many nasty grams from guys thanking me for turning others onto "their beach"

LOL they will get over it :laughing7: I believe in Sharing the wealth on Info :coffee2:

Someone turned the Camera Slightly to the Right, Just before Dusk.
I saw... I printed :laughing7:

Atlantic City Webcam - Live Streaming HD Web Cam in Atlantic City, NJ
 
No such thing as my beach. I lived in Southern California for about 35 years and let me tell you about turf wars from gangs to surfers LOCALS ONLY IS REAL...

I guess we can now add Metal detectorists to the bunch.

Plenty of fish in the sea and plenty of rings for you and me. Early bird gets “the cut” now what they do with it is another story.

Nice post Jeff.. you sure are a treasure pimp...LOL

0674B57B-C41B-4354-AD02-C569EA9B68FA.webp
 
If you want to own a piece of boardwalk here it is. As a penturner I'm used to pricey wood but this seems a little high for 20 inches of wood.

boardwalk.webp
 
Update.

Does not appear to be Boardwalk.
Appears to be freshly reworked Mound Between Boardwalk & beach ?

ground.webp
00aaatoo.webp
 
Did someone just start a stampede?
 
Most of it was ripped out a few years ago with Sandy.
 
it's possible the Casinos got a little Business last night :tongue3:

Thankfully I'm 3 to 4 hours away, so no mad rush from Here

It got my juices flowing for a road trip and I'm in TN.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom