What's new

BofA/BRINKS Culling Silver...

Fredness

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2009
Messages
346
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
:headbang: Nope, not here! :headbang:
After 3 whole weeks of CRH, I got my local vault manager to order me a box (he ordered two saying "I figure you are in here enough looking for them..."). He even was nice enough to keep them sealed until I arrived. We opened them at the counter with two of my regular tellers looking over his shoulder to find a full box (no shortage) with no silver showing in the "shotgun" Brinks-wrapped ends. :thumbsup:
I went through 4 rolls on the end of my lunch break:
1: 1964
2: zippo
3: 1969
4: 1964x2

I'll post pix when I get home.
 
Upvote 0
post pics of your finds, glad you are getting some silver from those brinks boxes
 
3-1964s and a 40%er out of 4 rolls,sounds like a very good box. Looking forward to the pics.MM2
 
Nice finds, lol. By the title I thought for sure you were stirring up the debate again.
 
brinks is never too good. but they don't cull silver
 
bocephus said:
brinks is never too good. but they don't cull silver
I wouldn't say never.
 
The last two dream boxes have been from Brinks. Loking forward to hearing your results. I'm going to order my brinks boxes today!
 
packfan_1982 said:
Nice finds, lol. By the title I thought for sure you were stirring up the debate again.
Media trick - "the teaser", gotta keep the viewers interest! :laughing9:
I'm very pleased to post that it was pretty successful...
Box 1 totals:
9 - 64's
1 - 66
4 - 67's
1 - 68
1 - 05 "S"
1 - 59 Franklin

Box 2 was even better!
10 -64's
2 - 66's
4 - 68's
1 - 68 "S" (proof-like mirror)
2 - 69's
3 - 52, 54, 61 Franklin's
1 - 42 WALKER
{Edit added images}
 

Attachments

  • 0810091812.webp
    0810091812.webp
    8.8 KB · Views: 408
  • 0810091813.webp
    0810091813.webp
    22.4 KB · Views: 413
  • 0810092303.webp
    0810092303.webp
    12.8 KB · Views: 376
  • 0810092303a.webp
    0810092303a.webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 408
  • 0810092304.webp
    0810092304.webp
    12.7 KB · Views: 417
NICE! Brinks strikes again!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom