willjo Bronze Member Joined Apr 30, 2015 Messages 1,071 Reaction score 2,037 Golden Thread 0 Location Twin City, Ga. Detector(s) used Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 4, 2017 #1 Haven't posted in a while but I found a new Bolen Bevel, goes by other names in other states. It is 2 1/16" long, 7/8" wide and 1/4" thick. Upvote 0
Haven't posted in a while but I found a new Bolen Bevel, goes by other names in other states. It is 2 1/16" long, 7/8" wide and 1/4" thick.
welsbury Bronze Member Joined Jan 25, 2010 Messages 1,191 Reaction score 1,949 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern oregon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 4, 2017 #2 That is a dandy anywhere.
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 4, 2017 #3 Sweet point I love the serrations
sandchip Silver Member Joined Oct 29, 2010 Messages 4,374 Reaction score 6,934 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Teknetics T2SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 4, 2017 #4 Smoker!
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 4, 2017 #5 Great looking Bolen. I have a few from Georgia and one from Florida.
M Mark Todd Hero Member Joined Apr 22, 2014 Messages 706 Reaction score 689 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 4, 2017 #6 A very nice find congratulations!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 5, 2017 #7 Thats a good one. I have one that was gifted to me but surly havent found any I think its a southern GA point to Florida
Thats a good one. I have one that was gifted to me but surly havent found any I think its a southern GA point to Florida
yakker Bronze Member Joined Jan 20, 2012 Messages 1,666 Reaction score 1,241 Golden Thread 0 Location Down East Detector(s) used spec enhanced eyeballs Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 5, 2017 #8 That's beautiful-- thanks for sharing w/ us. HH!
P ptsofnc Bronze Member Joined Apr 28, 2014 Messages 1,000 Reaction score 957 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 5, 2017 #9 A Beauty! Bet that was a thrill!
S scruggs Gold Member Joined Jun 12, 2008 Messages 7,833 Reaction score 8,370 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Alabama Detector(s) used Whites Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 5, 2017 #10 Congratulations! What a keeper that is!!