cmthunder Hero Member Joined Mar 20, 2013 Messages 854 Reaction score 2,331 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used Minelab Xterra Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 15, 2020 #1 Bolt with shield and another bolt about size of spark plug. What is it cant figure how bolts would work. Thanks
Bolt with shield and another bolt about size of spark plug. What is it cant figure how bolts would work. Thanks
GoldieLocks Bronze Member Joined Dec 28, 2019 Messages 1,079 Reaction score 1,122 Golden Thread 0 Location Nevada Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 15, 2020 #2 Is the bottom a spark plug? Upvote 0
nhbenz Gold Member Joined Dec 30, 2004 Messages 6,827 Reaction score 6,852 Golden Thread 0 Location Brentwood, NH Detector(s) used White's Classic SL White's Surf P.I. Mar 15, 2020 #3 I believe it’s a banjo / drum head tensioner Similar to this: Last edited: Mar 15, 2020 Upvote 0
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Mar 15, 2020 #4 nhbenz said: I believe it’s a banjo / drum head tensioner Similar to this: View attachment 1811478 Click to expand... yup.. Ben nailed it! Upvote 0
nhbenz said: I believe it’s a banjo / drum head tensioner Similar to this: View attachment 1811478 Click to expand... yup.. Ben nailed it!
Gene Mean Silver Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 22, 2016 Messages 2,943 Reaction score 6,966 Golden Thread 0 Location Central NJ Detector(s) used Garrett ACE 350 Equinox 800 Eyeballs Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 15, 2020 #5 nhbenz said: I believe it’s a banjo / drum head tensioner Similar to this: View attachment 1811478 Click to expand... Wow! Upvote 0
nhbenz said: I believe it’s a banjo / drum head tensioner Similar to this: View attachment 1811478 Click to expand... Wow!
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,020 Reaction score 28,171 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 16, 2020 #6 nhbenz said: I believe it’s a banjo / drum head tensioner Similar to this: Click to expand... Great I.D. Ben! Upvote 0
nhbenz said: I believe it’s a banjo / drum head tensioner Similar to this: Click to expand... Great I.D. Ben!
cmthunder Hero Member Joined Mar 20, 2013 Messages 854 Reaction score 2,331 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used Minelab Xterra Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 16, 2020 Thread Owner #7 Thanks awesome id Ben. Had no clue on this one. Upvote 0
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Mar 20, 2020 #8 has to be a banjo head tensioner, because drums of that are used rope tensioners. Upvote 0