What's new

Bone artifacts anyone?

GatorBoy

Gold Member
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
14,812
Reaction score
6,156
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just thought it would be a nice change of pace to see some different bone artifacts since I don't recall a thread being posted for quite a while please add to it

ForumRunner_20140509_230132.webp



View attachment 992004



View attachment 992005



ForumRunner_20140509_230246.webp



ForumRunner_20140509_230321.webp



ForumRunner_20140509_230421.webp



ForumRunner_20140509_230525.webp



ForumRunner_20140509_230734.webp



ForumRunner_20140509_230825.webp
 
Upvote 0
a big +1 to all my tnet friends

here you probably seen most before
nothing new to post........winter won't stop yet........but

IMG_0086.webp

IMG_0085.webp

IMG_0084.webp

IMG_0237.webp IMG_0238.webp

IMG_0239.webp IMG_0240.webp

IMG_0241.webp IMG_0242.webp

IMG_0243.webp

IMG_0246.webpIMG_0245.webp
 
i think it is great that i can look at one of mr larsons frames and say yep i got some of those now thanks again sir.. and thank you gator for bringing this up.
 
It's good stuff thank you to everyone who takes part in chipping in..and for checking them out.
Here's a few more of Larson's

ForumRunner_20140510_174236.webp



ForumRunner_20140510_174427.webp
 
Last edited:
Trying to dig out a few I don't think I've posted before.
Turtle shell scraper

ForumRunner_20140510_175612.webp



ForumRunner_20140510_175845.webp
Gouge

ForumRunner_20140510_180328.webp

A hairpin that unfortunately came up and several pieces

ForumRunner_20140510_180510.webp
 
Here's a few of my personal finds, all from the same site.
 

Attachments

  • Awls06.webp
    Awls06.webp
    141 KB · Views: 110
  • Awls09.webp
    Awls09.webp
    148.9 KB · Views: 89
  • Awls14.webp
    Awls14.webp
    149.4 KB · Views: 88
  • Awls11.webp
    Awls11.webp
    130.5 KB · Views: 94
  • Awls12.webp
    Awls12.webp
    122.6 KB · Views: 95
  • Awls16.webp
    Awls16.webp
    173.5 KB · Views: 103
  • Awls17.webp
    Awls17.webp
    165.8 KB · Views: 91
  • Feurt Site Collection (53).webp
    Feurt Site Collection (53).webp
    39.3 KB · Views: 90
  • Feurt Site Collection (55).webp
    Feurt Site Collection (55).webp
    82 KB · Views: 119
  • Feurt Site Collection (85).webp
    Feurt Site Collection (85).webp
    29.1 KB · Views: 92
Aaaahhh!! I forgot about that flute!! I remember when you found it... Also is that a bracelet preform I see in there in that last photo ?
 
Here are my recent bone dig finds. Have cut down on the digging due to old age. LOL
 

Attachments

  • jack 747.webp
    jack 747.webp
    182.3 KB · Views: 99
Nice addition thank you for sharing
 
hey hey billy boy, jamey, and all tnetter friends

IMG_4135.webp

IMG_4137.webp

IMG_4138.webp

IMG_4142.webp
 
Them are some real nice frames NOTWORTY !!!!
 







This is what's left after they've taken off the long bone preforms for "bone pins".
 
Nice Tom!

ForumRunner_20140511_153354.webp

More leftovers
 
Here are a few that I have.


Folder # 3 016.webp Folder # 3 017.webp
 
Hi I have 2 that I found. bone spear point (1).webpbone spear point (2).webpbone tool (1).webpbone tool (2).webp
 
Nice pieces Gator, please edgumacate me on the first item, is it a drilled sharks tooth pendant? Are those all natural tooth serrations, or did the ancients modify them in some fashion?
 
Some incredible artifacts you guys have. Do You guys find bone artifacts digging mostly? I've not found or seen from any other collections around here any bone artifacts.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom