Book: Treasure Secrets of the LD by Kenworthy , 1997

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Springfield said:
Oroblanco said:
Muchas gracias amigo Lamar, very interesting photo for sure! :icon_thumleft:
Oroblanco

I see that cabin fever has struck the north woods again - time for a little fun amongst the locals. Interesting pic, yes - pretty bad bigfoot costume though. Way too much slack in the leggings. I tend to be open-minded about BF (my best friend had a harrowing experience with one near Weaverville, CA in the '60's), but I wouldn't post this photo on my bulletin board.
Dear Springfield;
Who's the skeptic NOW, my friend?!?!?! ;D
Your friend;
LAMAR

Nov 2, 2009
The Apache Nation
In early August of 2006, the Searching for Bigfoot team, led by Tom Biscardi, came back to the White Mountain Apache Reservation, in Whiteriver Arizona. We met with our good friends, Collette Altaha and A.K. Riley. Collette is the Public Relations Director for the Apache Nation, and A.K. is the Chief of Detectives for the White Mountain Police Department. We came back to do some additional assessments on the multiple sightings being reported on the reservation by local citizens. It was a good feeling to be back with the new good friends we had made on our first visit. It is clear to us that there is something unusual going on in the heart of the reservation. We feel that the unusual amount of sightings and encounters there are a direct result of the recent changes in weather patterns combined with the recent fires that have devastated major portions of the timberlands in the high country surrounding the towns. The combination of these factors seems to have pushed our quarry, closer into the populated areas of the reservation. The White Mountain area is an extremely beautiful area that almost seems out of place for Arizona. It is heavily treed mountains with many meadows, streams, and secluded caves. Like most people, we were not aware of the geological, climatic, and environmental diversity that Arizona has to offer. We thought of Arizona as hot and dry and almost entirely desert. How wrong we were.

Attachments

• bigfoot2.jpg
    bigfoot2.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 387
Nov 2, 2009
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While I believe that Bigfoot is a reality, I would not believe a single word that came from the mouth of Tom Biscardi. He is the perpetrator behind many of the Bigfoot hoaxes.

Merry Christmas-Mike

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Gollum wrote
While I believe that Bigfoot is a reality, I would not believe a single word that came from the mouth of Tom Biscardi. He is the perpetrator behind many of the Bigfoot hoaxes.

Merry Christmas-Mike

DITTO! :icon_thumleft:

Nov 2, 2009
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Oroblanco said:
Gollum wrote

Merry Christmas-Mike

DITTO! :icon_thumleft:
Ditto me too. Too bad self-serving attention getters seem to always sully an otherwise intriguing phenomena. Applies to the treasure hunting realm too, eh?

OP
OP
alaskabill

alaskabill

Jan 5, 2009
Alaska
Detector(s) used
White's GMT
Ellie Baba said:
cactusjumper said:
Ellie,

"He was a sentinel whose job was to guard and protect a number of depositories that were located in the greater Florence depository area."

The first question that comes to mind is, why is Bill the only one you are making your document offer to? I imagine there are any number of members here who would love to see this " historical documented scenario". That would, of course, include me.

Take care,

Joe

Hi Joe,

Sorry about that. I was referring to my personal documentation and my experiences with Bob Brewer and others that had influenced my thoughts and beliefs in regards to the Spanish (Peralta) influences regarding the Stone Maps and the LDM. My focus is on Jacob Waltz, his involvement with the Florence Depository Area, and his primary responsibilities to the Secret Society which he was a part/member of. I must admit that much of my documentation is specific and to share it names several sentinels that some may be familiar with which are tied to locations where depositories have been hidden. So far I have been sharing what I can and will continue to do so. Bill has not been exposed to my belief system and I was going to suggest that he read Bob Brewer's books plus other reading material. You will see what he sees. I would never leave any of you my friends in the dust.
Have a great week,
EB

Hi EB,

It has been a while since you and Joe had this exchange, but I finally got a copy of Shadow of the Sentinel by Warren Getler and Bob Brewer. What a great read! Getler's account of Bob Brewer's experiences, analysis, and findings was quite a "page turner" for me on several levels. First, I had not heard much about the Knights of the Golden Circle until the recent TV show about JJ, the search for his cache in Kansas and connections with the KGC. Second, a theory that Jacob Waltz might have been a "Sentinel" for the KGC puts the LDM treasure legend in a whole new light for me.

When I saw a chapter just on the Lost Dutchman in the middle of the book, I began reading there, finished the book and am now close to completing all chapters. I'll have more comments after finishing and thinking a bit about this theory.

Maybe we should move this discussion to another thread. More later.

Bill

OP
OP
alaskabill

alaskabill

Jan 5, 2009
Alaska
Detector(s) used
White's GMT
Curtis said:
Amen Brother!

For those that are skeptics about the Spanish treasure trails and Kenworthy’s Signs and Symbols book:

Now I don't give heck where he got the signs, they helped me find a Spanish Silver Mine in Kentucky! If you look at the picture you will see that there is a rock map, if you look at it real good you will see several figures right out of the book. Oh yea, I photographed these in 1983 ( a friend and I started looking but put it on hold for 25 years) which is why I didn't know what it was trying to tell me. This past year I got Kenworthy’s book on signs and symbols, and well…..the map then made sense. I found the mine and then went backwards and guess what I found? Several Spanish style markings, each one is reproduced on the large rock map…oh and the rock map is on the back of a turtle shaped rock! The person I believe was the engraver had his name carved near it (no I cannot prove it). Does this go to the credibility of Kenworthy? I think so. I have not read anything of his other than the signs and symbols. I am glad I did and have written the exploits down and will soon try to post a summary of it all.

Thanks, Curtis, for the great post. Your example is the first to my knowledge that provides a specific example to verify CK's explanations of map and trail signs and symbols he claims came from European royal archives. Be sure to post more details when you have time and don't mind sharing a "how to" example or two.

Bob Brewer in Shadow of the Sentinel explained how he interpreted the signs he found which led him to other signs and eventually hidden valuables. This sort of analysis is extremely interesting to me and is rarely shared by successful treasure hunters and I understand why. Kenworthy in his book Treasure Secrets of the Lost Dutchman provides some explanations for the interpretations he makes, but there seems to be pieces of the reasoning left out... and I'm sure he did it on purpose to protect at least some of his methods.

It has been a little discouraging to me as well to see all the "off topic" posts. Although some are interesting and others distracting, they should be located on other threads.

Bill

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread