BOOM BABY!!!! Barber HAlf dollar Shes coming homne with me!!!!!!!!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have realized that there are lots of coins on hills. 2 weeks ago I found a walking liberty 3 mercs and a Buffalo coin spill. I have found most of my silver and rings on hills. I live in Ann Arbor Michigan college town, I think that explains it. Today same old Shillelagh I was scaling the side if a hill first ten minutes Boom 92 on the AT PRO there she was I actually found it in the dirt on the side of the hole I thought it was a token 1907 Barber boyeeeee!!!! No mint mark.Woooo Hooo!!!! Thanks for looking my Tnet Family. HH Tommy 20171203_115240.jpg20171203_115245.jpg20171203_115228.jpg

Upvote 116
Hahaha Nice! Congrats!
My park experience taught me that slopes are usually pretty good! People running down/up tripping, or sitting on slopes to look down with pockets hanging out :D
Looks like your instinct was right today too!

Wow!! Not much else to say but that! Good for you for finding such a bucket lister!

I love it! Hillsides are productive since most of the old timers only hunted places accessible by their mobility scooters. Just kidding I think it has more to do with people falling on snow and ice.

Hahaha Nice! Congrats!
My park experience taught me that slopes are usually pretty good! People running down/up tripping, or sitting on slopes to look down with pockets hanging out :D
Looks like your instinct was right today too!
Thanks Benjamin52 I recently found two rings on a hill 10 ft apart

I love it! Hillsides are productive since most of the old timers only hunted places accessible by their mobility scooters. Just kidding I think it has more to do with people falling on snow and ice.
I looked at the old map of this place tons of College kids sledding on food trays then add the Annual Has Bash. A lot of these hills now have trees and brush but that's my playgroung. Thanks Icewing

Thanks can_slaw I'm happy

Sweet deal, congrats buddy!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using TreasureNet.com mobile app
Thanks my friend Priceless to me. I know I could go buy a silver dollar and many people think were nuts to spend hours and hours to find one of these or a silver dime!!! Those people will never understand the fun of digging up a cool piece of history like My tnet Family were all nuts!!!!!!lol

Nice find! Congrats!

.... now I'm off to find a hill. ;)

We often say: There is a Silver on every hillside... Congrats on your Barber!

Wow.....thats bad A$$, congrats tommy , I know that felt good !! Sweeet !!!

We often say: There is a Silver on every hillside... Congrats on your Barber!
That's my montra now. Thanks for looking!!! This is a Banner find where I'm from

Wow.....thats bad A$$, congrats tommy , I know that felt good !! Sweeet !!!
Thanks Bart I really appreciate it I love this site because you guys can appreciate this hobby and the long hours we put in for stuff like this where most people kind of look at ya funny,, All Aboard Thanks again!!!!!!

Tommy
That`s one big beautiful Barber Half. it must have gave you a thrill to see her in the bottom of the hole !
Gary

Very nice! Great coin, congrats and HH

Even small hillsides in my farm fields are more productive than the tops or bottoms of them. Nice work

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back