GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 7, 2020 #1 BOOM. LAST WEEKEND WAS MAGIC Upvote 0
newnan man Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Aug 8, 2005 Messages 8,902 Reaction score 36,428 Golden Thread 0 Location Beautiful Florida Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 7, 2020 #21 Killers for sure! Love that Rattlesnake Coral. Those are some of your best!
P ptsofnc Bronze Member Joined Apr 28, 2014 Messages 1,000 Reaction score 957 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 7, 2020 #22 Your thread title BOOOMMM is inadequate.
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 7, 2020 #23 Great looking pieces.
dognose Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2009 Messages 4,563 Reaction score 13,165 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Fisher F70 Feb 8, 2020 #24 Dude that is one heck of a day! Congratulations on the great finds.
sandchip Silver Member Joined Oct 29, 2010 Messages 4,374 Reaction score 6,934 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Teknetics T2SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 8, 2020 #25 Thirdeyeartifactguy said: I voted banner. Click to expand... Me too.
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 9, 2020 #26 That is one of the coolest points I have ever seen. Congratulations GatorBoy. HH
T Twistedsifter Full Member Joined Jan 20, 2019 Messages 166 Reaction score 727 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Feb 10, 2020 #27 that bolen ace is 100% bad ass. congrats
Arkansaw Full Member Joined Nov 23, 2018 Messages 205 Reaction score 237 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Missouri Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 10, 2020 #28 What’s that material on the first point? Prob the coolest I’ve ever seen!!!
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Feb 10, 2020 #29 That's what im talkin about. Congratulations
Tpmetal Silver Member Joined Jan 4, 2017 Messages 4,696 Reaction score 8,170 Golden Thread 0 Location Western ny Detector(s) used equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 10, 2020 #30 that first one is the most beautiful point I have ever seen. congrats!
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 17, 2020 Thread Owner #31 Arkansaw said: What’s that material on the first point? Prob the coolest I’ve ever seen!!! Click to expand... Agatized coral
Arkansaw said: What’s that material on the first point? Prob the coolest I’ve ever seen!!! Click to expand... Agatized coral
gilmerman Hero Member Joined Dec 31, 2006 Messages 684 Reaction score 434 Golden Thread 0 Location Central South East Feb 17, 2020 #32 I'm having heart palpitations just looking at these. Terrific work. Please keep sharing successes like this with us.
I'm having heart palpitations just looking at these. Terrific work. Please keep sharing successes like this with us.
gilmerman Hero Member Joined Dec 31, 2006 Messages 684 Reaction score 434 Golden Thread 0 Location Central South East Feb 17, 2020 #33 Keep sharing with us please. Is this at a dig site?
S StoneHunter Full Member Joined May 7, 2013 Messages 125 Reaction score 344 Golden Thread 0 Location NoVa Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 18, 2020 #34 HOLY SMOKES! That drill is awesome but that coral point, OMG, so beautiful!
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,452 Reaction score 25,953 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 20, 2020 #35 Those are some beautiful points.
BLK HOLE Silver Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Aug 3, 2017 Messages 4,789 Reaction score 6,667 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Virginia Detector(s) used AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 20, 2020 #36 Holy Smokes!! Those are stunning
yakker Bronze Member Joined Jan 20, 2012 Messages 1,666 Reaction score 1,241 Golden Thread 0 Location Down East Detector(s) used spec enhanced eyeballs Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 22, 2020 #37 Wow dude! I only stop by now and then, and what do I see today? Shoot- only one of the prettiest ag. coral points I've ever seen! The who group of finds is just outta this world-- thanks so much for sharing and posting!
Wow dude! I only stop by now and then, and what do I see today? Shoot- only one of the prettiest ag. coral points I've ever seen! The who group of finds is just outta this world-- thanks so much for sharing and posting!
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 23, 2020 #38 Awesome finds.
CHUDs Sr. Member Joined Feb 13, 2014 Messages 440 Reaction score 677 Golden Thread 0 Location Santa Cruz, CA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 28, 2020 #39 I’ve come back to this post several times just to look at the first point. It’s really one of the most beautiful I’ve seen! Congrats on the find!
I’ve come back to this post several times just to look at the first point. It’s really one of the most beautiful I’ve seen! Congrats on the find!
S sosa961 Jr. Member Joined Jan 31, 2014 Messages 66 Reaction score 116 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 29, 2020 #40 Unreal! Great finds, Gator