What's new

BOOOMMM

GatorBoy

Gold Member
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
14,812
Reaction score
6,156
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BOOM.

LAST WEEKEND WAS MAGIC received_628314317971857.webp20200201_141502.webp20200201_103322~2.webp20200201_130903.webpFB_IMG_1580651970110.webp:hello2:
 
Upvote 0
Glad to see you're still around Gator and that right there is a damn good time. CONGRATZ....
 
Amazing finds, you rock!
 
I like them all but, that first one is some kind of awesome!
 
Awesome! Congrats!
I'm still amazed folks find these things.., in numbers no less! I swear I look till my eyes bleed and have only found one in my entire life and way older than you GatorBoy. Keep doin what you're doin!
 
I guess if you have to find something, those will do... ��


Congrats! Great examples of some Florida Goodness!
 
Awesome points. First one is amazing.
 
That first one is about as pretty a Florida coral as I ever seen!
 
Great finds Gator, glad to have you posting again..
 
Nice finds , that first coral point is unreal it deserves its own display case. That drill is sweet too
 
Those are Awesome! :thumbsup: Man, you really hit the jackpot.
 
That's freakin cool
 
Yeah that first point is some kind of awesomeness congrats! Everything you found is badass!
 
Gator when you hit it you knock it out of the park. Super finds in anyone's book.!!!!!!!!
 
Wow! Beautiful points.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom