What's new

Bottle cap eagle

IronSpike

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2009
Messages
3,142
Reaction score
61
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this aluminum screw top bottle cap this morning with an eagle design. What is it?

Pictures taken when no daylight are pretty descent in florescent light.
 

Attachments

  • Picture 085.webp
    Picture 085.webp
    24.9 KB · Views: 601
  • Picture 089.webp
    Picture 089.webp
    25.9 KB · Views: 589
Hope ya find out cause I found the same one this morning here in Wisconsin lol



HH
Slipperyjack47
 
Upvote 0
So what it's a turkey not an eagle?
 
Upvote 0
Ha! funny you should post this. I have found several of these this year. What would you like to bet that it is an older screwtop to a Budweiser bottle. 70,s I'd say....mike
 
Upvote 0
Thanks guys appreciate the ID :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
I've removed the check mark (It was kind of early in the morning).

May not get a positive ID on this cap, however don't think it's a Budweiser eagle :D

I know it doesn't represent any value, just curious from which bottle it came :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
IronSpike said:
Pictures taken when no daylight are pretty descent in florescent light.
Yep. Nice color background for contrast, nice cropping. I like Halogen.
 
Upvote 0
plehbah said:
I think it might be a Confederate staff officer bottle cap.

;D ;D ;D

This gotta be the best 'What is it?' guess I've seen so far :icon_king: Almost inclined to add back the checkmark.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Lucky spot while searching other :D
 

Attachments

  • Picture 131.webp
    Picture 131.webp
    34.6 KB · Views: 263
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom