What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Bottle stopper top?

metaldiggr

Full Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2015
Messages
166
Reaction score
728
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Central Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was thinking something for a dress or clothing, my wife says bottle stopper top.

I found it last night at an early homesite. It hit high on the CTX - 12.45. Looks like it was gold plated.

Thanks in advance!

edit: I forgot to put a coin in for reference, the round piece is a little over a half inch.
 

Attachments

  • 20211020_211537.webp
    20211020_211537.webp
    78 KB · Views: 154
  • 20211020_211543.webp
    20211020_211543.webp
    117.5 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
what is the round black image on the one side?
hollow, rubber, some sort of materail.
bottle topper is not a bad idea of center pin moves with the clip.
Brady
 
Upvote 0
Looks like a vent hole, so it could release pressure.
 
Upvote 0
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom