What's new

Bought 5 Canadian Silver Dollars Today

greg23

Sr. Member
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
322
Reaction score
86
Golden Thread
0
Location
Windsor Ontario
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
I paid $9.80 each.Not too much today but better than nothing at all :icon_thumright:

HH

Greg
 

Attachments

  • coin.webp
    coin.webp
    199.6 KB · Views: 414
Upvote 0
Re: Bought 6 Canadian Silver Dollars Today

I have to get me one of those with the canoe. For some reason I love that design.
 
Re: Bought 6 Canadian Silver Dollars Today

Really nice dollars Greg! I can't even find pre-65 Canadian halves at that price.
 
Re: Bought 6 Canadian Silver Dollars Today

You got yourself another good deal :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
HH
Rich
 
Re: Bought 6 Canadian Silver Dollars Today

So...... where do you get those invisible ones like the 6th one of this batch?
 
Re: Bought 6 Canadian Silver Dollars Today

GMan00001 said:
So...... where do you get those invisible ones like the 6th one of this batch?

:laughing7: He must have used it as a tip to the maid. Note: The desk has been dusted.
 
Sorry about that guys.I bought 5 of them today.Of course I wouldn't mind 6 lol ;D
 
That's a very good price for those coins. We're paying $12.50 (CAN) up here right now. (A little over $12 US).
 
Pretty coins for the silver pile :icon_thumright: my coin shop wants $11.79 a piece for em :help:
 
Coin Shops have to make a profit as well.Some people around here try to buy them at 6 x face.I try to pay a fair price and make a little bit when I decide to sell.

HH

Greg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom