What's new

Bought 8 Standing Liberty half dollars, $15 a piece !

Oldrvrrat57

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2022
Messages
980
Reaction score
6,370
Golden Thread
1
Location
Illinois
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 and XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
1000007287.webp

Bought these at a consignment shop, wondering if I came out ahead or did I pay to much?
 
Last edited:
A few weeks ago, flea market find, 2 shy of a roll of '64 Kennedy halves, paid the same price, amounted to $15 a coin. The savings covered the trip, gas, lunch. I told the lady that silver was up and they were worth more, replied, not worried about it, that's the price I'm selling for. Music to my ears:love10:
 
30 X face is a good deal. You can turn around and get 35 X face from most silver buyers. Maybe 33 X since they're pretty worn.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom