What's new

Bought an 1877 Seated Quarter today.

gunner45

Sr. Member
Joined
May 12, 2012
Messages
284
Reaction score
119
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bedford PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
I bought a bunch of coins today off a local classifieds site and got a beautiful 1877 Seated liberty. i just thought I'd show her off since she has great details-ha
If anybody wants to chime in and give me their opinion on the grade of the coin I'd appreciate it.
 

Attachments

  • image-2993293549.webp
    image-2993293549.webp
    68.3 KB · Views: 169
  • image-4186703537.webp
    image-4186703537.webp
    45.3 KB · Views: 157
That is definitly VF low XF. How much did you pay?
 
MrSchulz said:
That is definitly VF low XF. How much did you pay?

I bought a bunch of stuff together and made an offer, I'd say if I were to break it down it would have been around $20
 
F15/VF20, possibly with environmental damage
 
Thats a beautiful Coin, I woul dlove to add that one to my collection
 
A nice addition to any collection. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom