What's new

Bought these as a lot

dinx

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2013
Messages
54
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Location
Georgia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CAn someone please enlighten me about these points- I'm not even sure they are authentic . Especially the smaller one I've never seen one like that before. Thank you for any info - I appreciate the help:)
 

Attachments

  • image-4051541260.webp
    image-4051541260.webp
    25.8 KB · Views: 148
  • image-443659440.webp
    image-443659440.webp
    29.3 KB · Views: 131
  • image-701854636.webp
    image-701854636.webp
    30.6 KB · Views: 128
  • image-4252341877.webp
    image-4252341877.webp
    25 KB · Views: 132
  • image-4197745295.webp
    image-4197745295.webp
    25 KB · Views: 132
Upvote 0
The last three look ok. The second one is a fantasy piece and modern. I am just up from Oxford,Ala in Tn. 3rd looks like a Benton and the material is correct for the area. 4 and 5 ok as well.
Like the way you did your pics. That benton was a very good deal. They can go for much.
 
Opps and welcome to the forum. Hope you share often.
 
Welcome to Tnet:hello: like Tmnt said the first one is modern , the others look fine. Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
 
That would be the amazing and rare 'Lobster Claw' multi-tool. ;) Welcome! Hope you get out sometimes to look for them too- show us one way or t'other! Yakker
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom