Bounty Hunter 2200 users

I'm wondering if that is anything like my first md ever mine was a radio shack discovery 2500 if its the same ur gonna have lots of fun with it I learned a very lot from that machine for years post a pic if u can thanks HH

Here are some pics

Attachments

• image-3562319466.jpg
    image-3562319466.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 189
  • image-2100159514.jpg
    image-2100159514.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 156
Oh its different mayb I can look up or u can the specs of urs & c if they are the same as the radio. Shack discovery 2500 if they are well then Maybe I could help u if any questions ill try at least what ever u do use read the manual & try to learn the detector the more u know more finds ull get without a dought

Cool thanks. At cabelas there was a bounty hunter rep and explained it was the same as the 2200

Well from what I see they are different but alittle the same if u have any questions ill try if I can help ill be more then happy to HH

Cool thanks. He said that they combined the not ch button on this unit and there is a separate button. So far love it

Hey it may not be the big crazy $2,000 detector but tell u what it will dig a lot of great deep things my discovery 2500 showed me what detecting was about never looked back its not the bells and whistles that find the items its the user who knows how to use the detector

Question 1....

Lol

I have the detector set to reject pull tabs, S-cap and iron so pretty much in coin mode... But when i dig on a 25cent hit i seem to be getting alot of cans the penny hit is dead on and the dime is aswell.. Any pointers i am missing

Sometimes the detectors will see those beer caps soda caps as the larger coins its a little harder for considering I don't have that machine but try & not disc out the caps it might be thinking size wise there quarters

Lifting the coil over a suspected can target will indicate if you are still getting a signal at foot, you most likely have a can. Also try to outline the target area, a can will be a large area. good luck

Agreed also another great way to find out if can or coin what casca said

ive used the 2200 since dec and its a great little detector tip i can give are dont disc anything just listen to the signal and decide to dig not dig sometimes the signal will bounce especially on old penny's from the 20's and 30's the sometimes go to zinc newer ones close to the surface can id 25c. depth is based on a quarter so if it says 7" and its a penny its more like 4"-5". sometimes if ur feild edge hits iron it gives a hightone .the 2200 absolutely loves silver and will hit it every pass ive dug a dime at 7" with this machine so they go fairly deep but the not great in iron infested areas. oh and if ur in a newer area with no chance of silver run sen at 0 and it becomes a clad killer i doubled up my clad totals using 0 sen but when i going for deep silver i run full sen and swing super slow like 5 sec right to left the deeper one need a slower swing or u will miss. gte to know this little gem and it will be good to u i know mine is 8 silver coins and 2 rings this year. i know thats not alot but this is my first year of detecting and it really didnt start till april gl with ur machine i think u will like it

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back