💵 FOR SALE Bounty Hunter Big Bud

Tenn-Coinhunter

Jun 29, 2009
East Tennessee Mountains
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Whites V3i, Whites DFX, Whites Eagle Spectrum, (2)Minelab Excalibur 1000, Garrett pro pointer, Sun Ray DFX in line probe.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Much as I hate to the wife tells me I have to thin the herd down. Here is an original Bounty Hunter Big Bud. This is the black model and is in really good condition for it's age. I purchased this machine from Toms Detectors in Knoxville, Tn. as a used trade in. It has served me well over the years and I have taken good care of it. It has the stock 8" coil with cover, uses (2) 9 volt batteries, and they seem to last forever in it. Has auto ground balance. I modified the top shaft under the control housing so I could take it apart for travel easier. Other than that she is pure stock. I found my very first gold ring I returned to the owner with it and received a kiss as my reward. I cannot promise you the same results or reward but I know you will enjoy having it in your stable of machines. I no longer have the original manual but a copy can be downloaded from the internet. $135.00 shipped CONUS only. Pictures will be posted later.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread