What's new

Bowled a 300 at the beach !

goldfever

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2009
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I instantly became A bowling god the other day.

Been going to the bar next to the bowling alley for the last 3 nights an picking up chicks.
I have 3 new girlfriends... life is good !!

Too tired to detect now and been hung over alot lately :)
 

Attachments

  • DSC00099.webp
    DSC00099.webp
    47.5 KB · Views: 659
Upvote 0
WOW I never got a ring for my 300! Wait a minute.... I never bowled a 300! That's a rare find. Congrats!
 
Nice ring...Matt
 
Which one of them bowled the 300? :laughing9: Great find! never seen one
 
Thanks for the replies!

This ring is 14.5 grams of 14k gold. There is one for sale on epay for around $750.
That one is missing one of the twelve diamonds.

Mine is in fine condition. There are no inscriptions.

So, mine is for sale for $1k
You can buy it, have it inscribed with your name, and you too can have great success picking up chicks like I did.

Comes with a certificate of authenticity signed by me personally. Certified that I did have great success with the chicks because I wore the ring and they were very impressed. :laughing9:

This is not just a ring folks, it's a way of life !!
 
Found the owner!
 

Attachments

  • 145251__kingpin_l.webp
    145251__kingpin_l.webp
    19.3 KB · Views: 549
POW!! That's a Big Boy, ................I'm sure you've heard that before .............
 
Here's the guy that really lost the ring. :laughing7:
 

Attachments

  • Ernie McCracken.webp
    Ernie McCracken.webp
    2.5 KB · Views: 486
That is a very nice ring....it was awarded in or before 2005.....
 
RON (PA) said:
That is a very nice ring....it was awarded in or before 2005.....


That ring is called a multiple game ring. I cant tell from the photo but there should be a # on the right side bottom with a number?

I have the same ring with a #5 on it. That shows how many 300 games you have had. I actually have six but when I bought the ring I had five which is shown on the bottom right of the ring. I can send it in and have it changed to 6 for $75.00 but i don't really wear it.

IMG_3164.jpg
 
FloridaBill said:
RON (PA) said:
That is a very nice ring....it was awarded in or before 2005.....


That ring is called a multiple game ring. I cant tell from the photo but there should be a # on the right side bottom with a number?

I have the same ring with a #5 on it. That shows how many 300 games you have had. I actually have six but when I bought the ring I had five which is shown on the bottom right of the ring. I can send it in and have it changed to 6 for $75.00 but i don't really wear it.

IMG_3164.jpg

My ring has no number there, just a simple design.

Congrats on the six, 300 games! I bet you have arthritus in your wrist though
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom