What's new

Box from 7/12

packerbacker

Gold Member
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
8,350
Reaction score
2,992
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ordered $600 from the bank but they only ordered a $500 box of halves. Got a 54 Ben, 2 90% Kennedys, 11 40%ers and a 2004S clad proof. Granddaughter really enjoyed going through them. "Bingo" means you have spotted silver in your roll you know? The proof pic is a little blurry but it was a very nice looking coin.
 

Attachments

  • 7-12box.webp
    7-12box.webp
    14 KB · Views: 145
  • 2004S.webp
    2004S.webp
    9 KB · Views: 143
Upvote 0
Good box!
I'm glad your partner pulled a few!!!
 
She went on a road trip a while back checking out banks and she loved that too. She came into every bank I went into.
Dang killer, I've only been doing this a short time now and I've found about 8 proofs so far. None silver yet, that's another "wish" coin for me. Good luck to you
 
It's fun CRhing with the grand-daughter. Kids are the future of our hobby. I have found 5 proofs. Your right, the pictures don't do them justice.
 
My local branch told me I couldn't get any halves there- wouldn't even order any- think they were mad I bought all their pennies before they cut me off. Anyways they said I would have to go to the main office. Today I finally had time and a reason, paycheck to cash and after driving around for 20 mins looking for a parking place I finally took one 2 blocks away. Unfortunately there were no halves on the premisis (I was hoping for a box in the corner of the vault with an inch of dust on it haha) but they were more than happy to order me a box. So my first box will arrive Tuesday- come on "beginners luck" LOL.
BTW it seems to me ifn we new how much a skunk box weighed and how much a full silver box would weigh- we could tell how excited we should be by weighing the box before openning it- your right that would take too much time haha. Hopefully I get some good news and pics to post soon. HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom