Scott (Mich)
Sr. Member
Hi all,
I searched through four boxes and $160 in hand rolled halves in the last two weeks.
Box # 9 had nine 40%'ers. This was an undated CWI box.

Box # 10 had twelve 40%'ers (I accidently left one out of the picture). This also was an unmarked CWI box.

Box # 11 had three '64's (best number of 90%'s in a box for me), five 40%'ers, a 91-S clad proof, and eight NIFC's. This box was dated Jan 03, 2007.

Box # 12 had one lone silver, a '68 40%er, but it also had a 1982-P no FG. I really thought I was getting skunked on this one. This box was also undated.

The $160 in hand rolled halves I picked up from my local bank. The rolls all had a phone number on them. I got a lone '66 from it. I was really tempted to call the number and tell the person to deposit some more silver (just kidding).

Happy Hunting,
Scott (Mich)
I searched through four boxes and $160 in hand rolled halves in the last two weeks.
Box # 9 had nine 40%'ers. This was an undated CWI box.

Box # 10 had twelve 40%'ers (I accidently left one out of the picture). This also was an unmarked CWI box.

Box # 11 had three '64's (best number of 90%'s in a box for me), five 40%'ers, a 91-S clad proof, and eight NIFC's. This box was dated Jan 03, 2007.

Box # 12 had one lone silver, a '68 40%er, but it also had a 1982-P no FG. I really thought I was getting skunked on this one. This box was also undated.

The $160 in hand rolled halves I picked up from my local bank. The rolls all had a phone number on them. I got a lone '66 from it. I was really tempted to call the number and tell the person to deposit some more silver (just kidding).

Happy Hunting,
Scott (Mich)
Upvote
0







