Rww1987 Full Member Joined Jul 26, 2012 Messages 144 Reaction score 115 Golden Thread 0 Location Iowa Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 7, 2012 Thread Owner #1 Here is some of my fossils I have found around a lake. Attachments image-2626480273.webp 33.3 KB · Views: 167 image-1274502630.webp 17.5 KB · Views: 153
mamabear Silver Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 3,075 Reaction score 869 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Missouri Detector(s) used garage sale oldie Primary Interest: Other Dec 7, 2012 #2 Nice finds! I love fossils.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 13, 2012 #3 Very nice ones! I look for rocks and artifacts and havent really found any fossils yet but if I do I will post them.
Very nice ones! I look for rocks and artifacts and havent really found any fossils yet but if I do I will post them.
Rww1987 Full Member Joined Jul 26, 2012 Messages 144 Reaction score 115 Golden Thread 0 Location Iowa Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 18, 2012 Thread Owner #4 Rww1987 said: Here is some of my fossils I have found around a lake. Click to expand... Found another big one! Attachments image-27825592.webp 52.2 KB · Views: 145 image-1169087902.webp 81 KB · Views: 139
Rww1987 said: Here is some of my fossils I have found around a lake. Click to expand... Found another big one!
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,554 Reaction score 7,441 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 18, 2012 #5 Those are some nice shell fossils! You can find a lot of shell fossils there in Iowa and other surrounding States. Iowa was once part of a inland sea.
Those are some nice shell fossils! You can find a lot of shell fossils there in Iowa and other surrounding States. Iowa was once part of a inland sea.