Brand new, getting first MD today..

jdandt

Oct 17, 2007
Hello,

Many members on here love their little Ace 250's, I here many great things about them and I am sure you will get many years of fun from that machine. You can also find all kinds of information on the Ace 250 right here from Treasurenet.

Click bellow :
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php?board=209.0

Welcome have fun and,
Keep @ it and HH!!

Welcome to the forum, it is the best on the internet. The ace 250 is an excellent metal detector for a beginner, and I know people who never switch to anything else. Most garret's are so easy that after putting it together you can be seraching within minutes if you want. They are also great at pinpointing, I never have used a handheld pinpointer, and I have dug over 20,000 coins. I would read all the information that comes with the detector first, and spend time in your own yard learning the detector, and how to retrieve your finds. Even if you don't have an old home, you should still find coins and other objects. Good luck...Ryan

Welcome to TNet...Think you will find a lot of info on the ace...It is priced as an entry level machine but Garrett outdid himself when he put the price tag he did on it. Has many features that much higher price machines have. HH and GL.

ace 250 a great starter machine --- now about the beach -- minerals in the wet sand often screw with it --causing it to beep like crazy -- easy to fix --simple-- reduce the sen down a notch or two till she steady ups--

ps iron out notch (the first one of the disc notches) if your not relic hunting can be your best freind -- the high you go on notching stuff the more you lose -- cut out the pulltabs and you risk losing gold -- iron cut out dumps iron but leaves the gold --try it you see use a nail & gold ring & silver coin - 1st notch nail out ==ring & coin still rings up ---learn to listen to the sounds carefully --train your ear to know the differance
good luck -- Ivan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back