TdeCino
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Feb 2, 2014
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hello All,
I need help. I have a rock carving that may lead to clues of a treasure. I have studied a specific treasure for 2 years now, and believe it maybe the first break I have?
I have no idea what exactly these marking symbolize, but I think a direction and distance!
This stone is fixed vertical, faces north, and has a pile of smaller stones placed around it.



I need help. I have a rock carving that may lead to clues of a treasure. I have studied a specific treasure for 2 years now, and believe it maybe the first break I have?
I have no idea what exactly these marking symbolize, but I think a direction and distance!
This stone is fixed vertical, faces north, and has a pile of smaller stones placed around it.




Last edited:







