Icewing Silver Member Joined Jan 5, 2016 Messages 2,644 Reaction score 5,532 Golden Thread 0 Location NW Arkanslaw Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 900 / Garrett PropointerAT. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 19, 2019 #1 I found this in the same place where I found the Tutts Pills printing press stamp and I'm just not certain what exactly it is from.
I found this in the same place where I found the Tutts Pills printing press stamp and I'm just not certain what exactly it is from.
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 19, 2019 #2 looks like a bracelet Upvote 0
Retired Sarge Silver Member Joined Feb 22, 2009 Messages 2,872 Reaction score 6,002 Golden Thread 0 Location Panama City Florida Primary Interest: Other Jan 19, 2019 #3 Maybe something worn by a Fraternal Order. They seem to be covered in bling. Upvote 0
Hawks88 Gold Member Joined Aug 26, 2012 Messages 7,881 Reaction score 11,846 Golden Thread 0 Location Niagara falls Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 19, 2019 #4 I agree with A2. Looks like a bracelet. Nice find. Upvote 0
nhbenz Gold Member Joined Dec 30, 2004 Messages 6,827 Reaction score 6,852 Golden Thread 0 Location Brentwood, NH Detector(s) used White's Classic SL White's Surf P.I. Jan 19, 2019 #5 Among the various uses for that type of chain was part of a martingale (bottom left): Upvote 0