What's new

Brass Pendent?

alabama11

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2015
Messages
911
Reaction score
1,927
Golden Thread
0
Location
north Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Frontiersman, Tesoro Ciboli , Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pin Pointer 2, Minelab Equinox 800, Panky.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Found today at 1950 period HUD complex. Has a a big V, torch and big hand. Size about half dollar.
 

Attachments

  • 20220324_172728.webp
    20220324_172728.webp
    504.4 KB · Views: 149
Found today at 1950 period HUD complex. Has a a big V, torch and big hand. Size about half dollar.
I was hoping it might be operation torch ww2 battle in north Africa, but no matches with that place. I found an operation Torch campaign button last summer and they are not similar. Thanks for your reply.
 
Upvote 0
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom