What's new

Brass with two "oo" on it.

Roger Mn.

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
3,860
Reaction score
1,939
Golden Thread
3
Location
Rochester,Minnesota
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac

Nokta marko simplex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Brass with two "oo" on it.

This is brass with two "oo" on it. I thought it look like the end of a spoon but don't think so. It's the same thickness as an Indian Head Cent .The larger end is nickle size and the other end is dime size. It was bent and broken off at the narrow end.
1 1/2 inches long.
Found 8 feet from the water line on lake shady in Oronoco,Mn. No one swims here.
 

Attachments

  • scan0003.webp
    scan0003.webp
    44.8 KB · Views: 210
  • scan0003.webp
    scan0003.webp
    44.8 KB · Views: 200
Re: Brass with two "oo" on it.

I would say...
 

Attachments

  • 24021lock.webp
    24021lock.webp
    9.8 KB · Views: 206
Upvote 0
Re: Brass with two "oo" on it.

It's absolutely a keyhole cover. Well done, IP. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Re: Brass with two "oo" on it.

Iron Patch said:
I would say...
Yes it is. I have noticed that Iron Patch knows a lot about many things.
Thanks IP
Notice the two 00's on the end of my post. 2200 :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom