What's new

Bridge In Troubled Waters!

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out with Ken today to a northern beach. Hardly any signals for a long time , then I dug up this dental bridge. The gold side tests as 18KT. gold and the front side has the enamel missing with some kind of steel exposed. Not a beautiful sight but it is gold.
 

Attachments

  • Teeth.webp
    Teeth.webp
    15.5 KB · Views: 582
Upvote 0
Nice bumping into the two of you today at the beach, i thought it was 18k , great find Les, HH
 
Les ,you must have some bloodhound in you ,because you sure can sniff out that gold . Great job and thanks for sharing
 
I saw the title To your Post And Knew right away What You found!!!!! Great Find and HH Chug
 
I've seen several of those gold bridges or grills posted
this year. Wonder what's going on that they loose them?
Any thoughts? Nice recovery Les, congrats on the 18k.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Gold Nuggets said:
I've seen several of those gold bridges or grills posted
this year. Wonder what's going on that they loose them?
Any thoughts? Nice recovery Les, congrats on the 18k.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
I think when they say " WhatzzzzUpppppp" they fall out. :dontknow:
 
Very cool Les! I am looking forward to my first grill / bridge.

:thumbsup:
 
nice goin' , Les ! :hello2:

I want to find something like that.

Lorraine
 
lookindown said:
Gold Nuggets said:
I've seen several of those gold bridges or grills posted
this year. Wonder what's going on that they loose them?
Any thoughts? Nice recovery Les, congrats on the 18k.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
I think when they say " WhatzzzzUpppppp" they fall out. :dontknow:

Laughing at lookindown...that's funny ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom