RelicHunter97 Hero Member Joined Sep 10, 2010 Messages 700 Reaction score 297 Golden Thread 1 Location Western Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 4, 2010 #1 I found this in the same field that i found the buckle fragment in and i was wondering what it is and how old it is? Sorry for the blurry pictures. It is convex and my scanner doesnt like curved things. Thanks, RH97 Attachments whatzit2b.webp 28.8 KB · Views: 214 whatzit2.webp 23.1 KB · Views: 215
I found this in the same field that i found the buckle fragment in and i was wondering what it is and how old it is? Sorry for the blurry pictures. It is convex and my scanner doesnt like curved things. Thanks, RH97
shaun7 Gold Member Joined May 20, 2008 Messages 6,194 Reaction score 64 Golden Thread 0 Location uk Detector(s) used tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp Dec 4, 2010 #2 Re: Bridle Rosette? I think your scanner dislikes curved things more than you know Upvote 0
Noodle Bronze Member Joined Jul 20, 2005 Messages 2,279 Reaction score 35 Golden Thread 0 Location N Louisiana Detector(s) used Ace 250 Dec 4, 2010 #3 A rosette for horse tack? for showy stuff? I'm not a horse person, but have seen like items that decorated leather dressings. - Noodle Upvote 0
A rosette for horse tack? for showy stuff? I'm not a horse person, but have seen like items that decorated leather dressings. - Noodle