What's new

BRINKS...rhymes with....

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
BRINKS...rhymes with....

Only 3 boxes of dimes came in on my bi-weekly order today. Horror of horrors, 2 of them were Brinks clear-wrapped. Why me?
Just as I thought, not a keeper in $500. On the bright side, it took only 5 minutes to search them.
My one regular CWI box contained a '64 rosie and a '68 silver canadian.

ffd
 
Upvote 0
Re: BRINKS...rhymes with....

Brinks rhymes with......mink? Wait, it's skunk. At least I got the animal part right. :D Sorry about those two boxes, but congrats on the CWI box. :icon_thumright:
 
Re: BRINKS...rhymes with....

you don't search for proofs? Or double die?? or 82 no FG? There are still error coins to be found.
 
Re: BRINKS...rhymes with....

timbobwey said:
you don't search for proofs? Or double die?? or 82 no FG? There are still error coins to be found.
I'm not really into errors, I keep an eye open for proofs, and have been lucky.
Usually just quickly edge-searching, I don't like to spend more than an hour searching 4 boxes, I just don't have that much of an attention span. ffd
 
Re: BRINKS...rhymes with....

Strange....because I rarely get a Brinks clear wrapped box that doesn't have silver. On the other hand, I have never got silver from hand rolled dimes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom