Icewing Silver Member Joined Jan 5, 2016 Messages 2,644 Reaction score 5,532 Golden Thread 0 Location NW Arkanslaw Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 900 / Garrett PropointerAT. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 6, 2019 #1 I found this within a few feet of where I found some dropped civil war bullets, and it was just as deep, but I don't know what it was.
I found this within a few feet of where I found some dropped civil war bullets, and it was just as deep, but I don't know what it was.
nhbenz Gold Member Joined Dec 30, 2004 Messages 6,827 Reaction score 6,852 Golden Thread 0 Location Brentwood, NH Detector(s) used White's Classic SL White's Surf P.I. Jan 6, 2019 #2 Hmm, a lot of kitchen gadgets that clamped to a table; apple peeler, cherry pitter, etc. It looks like there may be some text on it which might point us in the right direction if it can be cleaned up further? Upvote 0
Hmm, a lot of kitchen gadgets that clamped to a table; apple peeler, cherry pitter, etc. It looks like there may be some text on it which might point us in the right direction if it can be cleaned up further?
releventchair Ruby Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 9, 2012 Messages 30,632 Reaction score 110,678 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jan 6, 2019 #3 Table clamp grain grinder maybe. There were coffee substitutes used during the war in places too. Upvote 0
Icewing Silver Member Joined Jan 5, 2016 Messages 2,644 Reaction score 5,532 Golden Thread 0 Location NW Arkanslaw Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 900 / Garrett PropointerAT. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 6, 2019 Thread Owner #4 Close enough, thanks guys. Upvote 0