What's new

broken heart ?

Broken knee

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2009
Messages
1,909
Reaction score
785
Golden Thread
0
Location
in your back yard
Detector(s) used
excal 2
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
would this be a button or what? All i know is it's old and crudely made.
It is 3/4 "h x 9/16"w any info appreciated.
Thanks, BK
 

Attachments

  • finds 002.webp
    finds 002.webp
    10.9 KB · Views: 265
  • finds 004.webp
    finds 004.webp
    11.5 KB · Views: 249
Broken knee,

If you feel this is solved,

Go back to your original post,

Click on Modify,

Click on Message icon down arrow,

Click on Solved,

The Green Check will appear


Here is a photo tutorial to help you through that process.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,259097.0.html
 
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
Broken knee,

If you feel this is solved,

Go back to your original post,

Click on Modify,

Click on Message icon down arrow,

Click on Solved,

The Green Check will appear


Here is a photo tutorial to help you through that process.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,259097.0.html
Thanks, BCH I will do my best to be more "DILIGENT" in my posting things as solved. I appreciate the info on how to though. :notworthy: I did already know how, just not fast enough i guess? I'm green checkin it. Thanks
Broken Knee :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0
Sorry if you already knew. I try to remind those that dont know but hard to keep track. I just copy and paste. :) Its totally up to you if you think its solved.
You did it right but you need to go back and do it to your first post. :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom