What's new

Broken Ky pine tree?

kygirl1227

Full Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
148
Reaction score
104
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dry Ridge, Ky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20150506_164221.webp
 
Upvote 0
That black one I posted is about 6 inches long and 2 inches I'm width
 
That's a beauty even though it's broken. Looks like you have a great place to find Native American artifacts. Did you say you find them in a creek? I find all my stuff in a creek.
 
Good stuff! Looks like the spots you're hunting have real potential. Tony
 
I live about 20 miles from the licking river and Ohio river. Big Bone Lick is maybe 10 minutes down the road. So every little creek between here and there I hunt, and yes I only really hunt creeks, and river banks. Thanks you all...
 
Really nice material too, looks like Carter Cave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom