What's new

Broken pieces

Ivybridge

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2012
Messages
66
Reaction score
43
Golden Thread
0
Location
Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These were in the box from the estate sale with the Toyah arrowhead and fossils. I believe there are a couple of broken arrowhead pieces... is there anything interesting in this bunch? The three largest pieces are each about 2 inches in size.

I appreciate all the information and have really enjoyed reading over this forum. :)

Angel

Photo Aug 01, 11 51 45 AM.webp
 
Upvote 0
Angel, there are 2 in the group that look like broken bases of points. There are 2 others that are tools. The rest are definitely worked by man.
 
I see at least 3 nice scrapers in that mix
 
Thank you both. I'm trying to learn as I go and this has brought back the desire to go hunt around some and see what I can find. I haven't found anything myself since I was a kid and dug some pottery shards. :)
 
Thank you both. I'm trying to learn as I go and this has brought back the desire to go hunt around some and see what I can find. I haven't found anything myself since I was a kid and dug some pottery shards. :)

The whole worked pieces are the black/ dark blue ones. The rest appear to be broken pieces but still artifacts.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom