What's new

Brought Home A Little Birthday Beauty.

Subterranean

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2012
Messages
3,966
Reaction score
8,893
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went back to the school that gave up the hefty gold band last week. It was a bright and cold in the Ozarks today, which also happens to be my birthday. :hello2:

After many hours of dredging clad, I got a solid 81 on the ATPro VDI at 2-4 inches. Out popped this pretty little sterling ring. It weighs in at 2.5 grams and has some markings on the inside that I can't figure out. It was a fun way to spend an afternoon and always enjoy finding silver rings! Thanks for looking and Happy Hunting to all.

Sub 8-)
 

Attachments

  • birthdayring1.webp
    birthdayring1.webp
    49.4 KB · Views: 156
  • birthdayring2.webp
    birthdayring2.webp
    46.6 KB · Views: 135
  • birthdayring3.webp
    birthdayring3.webp
    61 KB · Views: 141
Upvote 48
If its OK for a man to say to another man ....dude, that's a really pretty ring you have, then that's what I'll say.

It sure is, Dave, remember we are in our "Safe Space," i.e., TreasureNet!

Sure got a pretty ring on em don't e !

Haaaaaa, Happy birthday
Pretty ring you found.
 
Nice ring Sub. Congrats on the score. I like the rings, especially the shiny ones!
 

Whadi, I did use your technique and have pretty much memorized the sound and VDI my machine makes for the modern nickle. It is very consistent...50-52 on the VDI with a sharp chirp. I may not be able to distinguish the machine getting louder when I pinpoint but I will keep practicing. I know gold rings hide in that same range. Sub 8-)
 
Nice looking ring Sub--rings are always nice--Ozark Mountains on your birthday is almost as nice camped there for 2 weeks as a teenager
 
What a sweet ring, congrats Sub..
 
Hey BWD, I ain't afraid to say it! Sub you got a purty ring! Happy Birthday too!
 
Hey BWD, I ain't afraid to say it! Sub you got a purty ring! Happy Birthday too!

Hah!..."Man?"...no..."Ring?"....maybe! Sub8-)
curlybill.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom