- Joined
- Jan 27, 2009
- Messages
- 19,212
- Reaction score
- 12,627
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Years ago my Father an Engineer posted this in a what is it magazine with his address. We never got a response. Now with the search engines its not to difficult to locate similar items.
I was wondering if anyone has seen or can locate another like it. It seems to be a turkey cigar snipper.Have included a bunch of pictures to help.Just curious if there is another know example.
I may be in the wrong spot with this post but you guys are so fast in tracking things down.
Thank you.
TnMountains
I was wondering if anyone has seen or can locate another like it. It seems to be a turkey cigar snipper.Have included a bunch of pictures to help.Just curious if there is another know example.
I may be in the wrong spot with this post but you guys are so fast in tracking things down.
Thank you.
TnMountains
Thanks Bigcypresshunter glad there is no glass moon in it ..








